You can now pick up a free COVID-19 at-home test kit at our four library locations: Celina, Marion, Mendon, St. Henry. The Ohio Department of Health is providing rapid at-home tests at no cost to patrons or the library. Kits MUST be picked up via curbside service.
The Abbott BinaxNOW test provides results in minutes and detects the virus in the early part of the disease when people are most infectious. It is used with an online service, provided by eMed, which helps guide people through the testing process.
- Tests will ONLY be distributed via Curbside Pickup.
- No need to call ahead. Please call: 567-510-5441 when you are ready for pickup.
- Tests may not be completed in the Library.
- Call 419-586-4442 for more information.
Test Requirements: An internet connected device with a webcam (smartphone or computer with webcam), email address, phone number, valid photo identification.
- Expiration dates have been extended: eMed.com/FDA
- No Technical Support is Provided by the Library.
- For support: call eMed: 1 (866) 955-1173.